top of page

What is My Aged Care?

My Aged Care was created to help people navigate the aged care system, find information and connect with aged care service providers.

My Aged Care provides:

  • Information on the different types of aged care services available.

  • An assessment of your care needs to identify the type of care and support you may need and your eligibility for government-subsidised services. The assessment is undertaken by the Regional Assessment Service (RAS) or by the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT). The assessment undertaken depends on your needs and requirements at the time.

  • A RAS assessment is for entry-level care and support provided through the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP). ACAT assessments are for consideration of allocation of a HomeCare Package (HCP) (four packages - lowest level is one, up to the highest level four package).

  • Referrals and support to find local service providers that can meet your needs.

  • Information on what you might need to pay towards the cost of your care, in addition to the government subsidy.


A person eligible to receive government-subsidised aged care services is called a

"My Aged Care Client".

Source: Danielle Robertson, Dr Care Solutions

For my information visit or phone 1800 200 422.

Accessing our services through My Aged Care


Contact My Aged Care

Visit My Aged Care 

or call 1800 200 422.  They can provide support to help you access Australian Government-funded aged care services.



You will then need to participate in an Assessment to determine the level of support you need.
El Pinoy Care Services will be with you every step of the way!


Await approval

My Aged Care will then place you on the national waiting list to be allocated a Home Care Package.

Once you receive a letter contact us and we can begin to set up the services and care you need!

bottom of page